- Length: 64:07 minutes (58.7 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (VBR)
Richard West joined Jennifer Maddrell in a live webcast at EdTechTalk.com to discuss his perspective on how to design and support environments for fostering collaborative innovation, including his research on studio learning opportunities. Rick is an Assistant Professor in the Instructional Psychology & Technology department at Brigham Young University.
- Rick's BYU bio: http://education.byu.edu/directory/view/richard-west
- Rick's personal website: http://richardewest.com/
- Rick's paper we planned to discuss "Learning to design collaboratively: Participation of student designers in a Community of Innovation" -> http://bitly.com/17iENnH
- Rick's other papers: http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/richard-west1/
This webcast is part of the Designers for Learning project. Find out more about the project at http://designersforlearning.org/