- Length: 66:23 minutes (45.58 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 96Kbps (CBR)
- Imagining Learning - Creating a National Collective Voice through Listening 
- Open Road Learning Community for Teens: Learning Without School (It's Natural) 
- Youth Voices Summer Program: Connected Learning with the NYC Writing Project 
- Look for the Spokes  campaign on Kickstarter.
Whether or not you plan to or can not make a contribution to one of these campaigns, please join us for a conversation about crowdfunding on this episode of TTT.
We are joined by the following on this episode of TTT:
IncitED is the crowdfunding community for education where ed supporters can fund, share, and replicate important education initiatives worldwide. http://incited.org 
Imagining Learning is working to create a national collective voice on the wisdom of young people on how they would reinvent education. http://bit.ly/15IE8P6 
Charlie's Ted Talk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQd04BfkpI 
What is a Listening session? video http://youtu.be/GhTZ58I495w 
Providing individualized, non-coercive education that empowers teens to direct their own learning and fulfill their potential.
openroadteens.org http://www.incited.org/projects/9 
Turner Bohlen  and Claire O'Connell from Spokes talk about their plan to ride bikes across America to work for passion-based education for high school students and to find a mentor for every high school student in America!
Karen Fasimpaur  and Paul Oh  to help us talk about a Youth Voices Summer Program that will be part of The National Writing Project’s Educator Innovator Initiative http://blog.nwp.org/educatorinnovator/  this summer.
Links to IncitED crowdfunding campaign planning documents
1. Overview document covering pre-planning to post-campaign follow up
2. Document with tips for making an effective campaign video
3. Document with tips for creating effective campaign perks
4. Document with tips for writing a basic campaign story
Click Read more to see the chat that was happening during this live webcast.