- Length: 45:26 minutes (31.2 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 96Kbps (CBR)
This episode of +Teachers Teaching Teachers  was recorded in Minecraft. We were Livecasting from +Joel Levin 's / @MinecraftTeachr 's server with +Liam O'Donnell  / @liamodonnell , Chad Sansing  / @chadsansing , +Diana Maliszewski  / @MzMollyTL , and +Denise Colby  / @Niecsa .
Watch or listen as newbies +Paul Allison  / @paulallison and a colleague of his, James Joseph learn first-hand what's so engaging about Minecraft!
Consider this episode of TTT to be an "in-world" follow-up to these TTT episodes: http://edtechtalk.com/node/5001  and http://edtechtalk.com/node/4980  And also 21st Century Learning's recent interview with Joel Levin: http://edtechtalk.com/ett21_166 
This was lots of fun and the perspectives shared by these Minecraft teachers about their students' lives in the game both profound in themselves, and easy to transfer to any classroom or learning situation.
Some ways to follow up:
- Joel Levin's Minecraftedu.com  Bringing Minecraft to the Classroom
- You can find more about the work of Liam O'Donnell, Diana Maliszewski, and Denise Colby with Minecraft at their gamingedus wiki: http://gamingeducators.pbworks.com  and the students' work at the Minecraft Club Hub wiki: http://minecraftclubhub.pbworks.com . And their Bios are here: http://gamingeducators.pbworks.com/w/page/50831789/Who%20We%20Are 
- For more about Chad Sansing's work with Minecraft and gaming, see these resources at the National Writing Project's Ditigital Is: http://digitalis.nwp.org/resource/2458  and http://digitalis.nwp.org/resource/2232