EdTechTalk Community Meeting
October 3, 2010
- Community Standards and Practices
- Dave's Cool Logo Idea
- Return the toolbar to the Newsletter Creation Page [Eddie switched from FCKEditor to Whizzywig - should be there now]
- Return link to ETT Newsletter editions viewable on website for anyone not logged in
- New Registrants - last 700+ not subscribed to newsletter, some spammers using profile fields for nefarious purposes (examples: [Jeff willing to keep an eye on things if phpmyadmin installed on server]
- Comments Reconsidered? (see below)
- Educationbridges Non-profit status (did anyone pay yearly fees this year?)
- Frequency of newsletter? Bi-weekly/weekly?
- Possible poll on website to obtain feedback about newsletter? value, frequency, suggestions
- Lack of detail for show postings on the newsletter prep page-possibly review or post procedures for show hosts to access steps for post-show posting process?
- Hashtags for ETT webcasts and twitter posts? #edtechtalk or unique hashtags for each show or both?
- Is there someone who would be willing to do a crash course Elluminate webinar on streaming a webcast using Shoutcast (condensed Webcast Academy class) that we could record and archive? We need a list of people willing/able to be back-up streamers.