- Length: 28:40 minutes (13.12 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 64Kbps (CBR)
Ana offered the following information on upcoming events and opportunities for those in the field of educational technology:
- PIDT (Professors of Instructional Design and Technology) 2010 - May 21-24, 2010 • YMCA of the Rockies • Estes Park, Colorado PacifiCorp Design & Development Competition - http://www.aect.org/Pacificorp/  Phase 1 is due May 1st 2010 AECT International Convention 'Cyber Change: Learning In Our Connected World'
- October 26-30, 2010 Hyatt Regency Orange County Anaheim, California - http://www.aect.org/events/call/ AECT 2010 Research Symposia. The symposia will begin July 20, 2010 with a dinner and end on July 23, 2010 before noon. It will be held at the Memorial Union Hotel of Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. Conference fee (with included meals) is expected to run around $250.
- International Student Media Festival - http://www.ismf.net/ 
- Walden University - Educational Design: PhD program description: http://www.waldenu.edu/Degree-Programs/Doctorate/18220.htm 
Additional links relevant to the interview include:
AECT definiton of the field of 'Educational Technology': http://www.springerlink.com/content/56h253l12l32p649/ 
Critique of AECT definition of field: http://patricklowenthal.com/publications/LabelsDoMatter--CritiqueAECTsRedefinitionOfTheField.pdf